GOOGLE SPENDS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN BRIBES AND LOBBYING IN ORDER TO STEAL IDEAS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Google put it's insider lawyer: Michelle Lee, in charge of the U.S. Patent Office
- Google paid billions of dollars to change Patent Office laws so that small inventors could not sue Google when Google took their technologies
- Google paid bribes to U.S. Senators and regulators and ordered them to not make laws that would stop Google from IP theft
- Google spent billions of dollars to hire shill bloggers, 'reporters' and TechDirt-type shill websites to publish Troll Articles to nay say patent rights for small inventors
- Google hired In-Q-Tel, Fusion GPS, Tech Dirt, Black Cube, Gawker, Gizmodo and other character assassination firms to attack inventors trying to sue Google for theft
- Lawsuits suing Google for IP theft specifically state that Google is a 'Racketeering' organization
ANTI-ALTERNATIVE ENERGY CARTELS AND SILICON VALLEY BILLIONAIRES FROM GOOGLE HAVE DEVELOPED A WAY TO FREEZE YOUR PATENTS
Dallas antitrust lawyer discusses Google's admission that it manipulates search results to favor certain services-is it an antitrust or 1st Amendment issue?
If patents are so bad and Google has to spend so much money lobbying to weaken the patent system, why is the company simultaneously buying patents and racing to ...
Google now wants to extend the "Covered Business Method" to all business processing patents and allow the challenging of a patent at anytime for the life of the ...